Saturday 9 May 2015

Winner of Ribbon Girl May Card Challenge ....

Thank you so much for all of the lovely cards entered into The Ribbon Girl May Card Challenge - sorry if I didn't manage to visit everyone to leave a note this week as there were so many entries!  The prize winner chosen by random.org was 



that's you  Vannessa


this is her lovely birthday card

Please email us within 7 days of this post to claim your prizes of vouchers from 
The Ribbon Girl and Lili Of The Valley to spend in their shops



I hope you will all pop back on Sunday morning at 9am for the Ribbon Girl 'Everythig Goes - with an Image' challenge
see you then, Mary x

2 comments:

Karen said...

Huge congrats Vanessa. It's a lovely creation. Smiles.xx

Vannessa said...

Wow, thank you so much to Mr Random for picking me as the winner this time. I have sent an email to claim my prize :) What a great thing to wake up to on Sunday morning!

Hugs, Vannessa